Mr. Optimistic Mr. Optimistic

I enjoyed it

I really loved this movie, and the music was perfect for it. The only thing I would change is the very end with his wife and the "explicitness" of it. You could've gotten the point across some other way, instead of having to go off the deep end. Keep up the good work! Great movie!

Storys from Shadeborn Storys from Shadeborn

Pretty sweet...

The graphics were very well done but the grammatical errors, even if intentional, sort of ruined the piece a little for me, since the story is the focal point of the project. Keep up the good work!

Tower of Babel & the WTC Tower of Babel & the WTC

Funny concept, but.....

I know I was asked kindly not to watch, but I couldn't help myself. The movie was good overall, with a funny concept, but as darkmage8 says, "you leave a lot of important details out to prove your point." I enjoy hearing your views on things, but to sink to that level just isn't right....you're capable of more than that.

A story of Noah's Ark A story of Noah's Ark

Exposing things...?

The bible says that the hearts of men were filled with evil, so I don't think the little girl would have been all happy and playing with her dog...probably stealing money from old women and to support her arsony habits or something. (playing with your dog isn't exactly evil). Good movie though, but to say you're going to have believers consider their faith, and then put in a twist that misrepresents it is weird.

WTC - Superhero WTC - Superhero

Good but.....

I don't get the point in considering human lives precious if you don't believe God exists. I mean, aren't we all just going to be a bunch of transition fossils to the next species anyways (if that's what you believe)? What's so precious about us then?

Earthbound Outtakes Earthbound Outtakes

Perfect!

That was just utterly fantastic! I love Earthbound,and I was laughing the whole way! Great job, keep up the pace!

Knoxs "The Matrix" 6 Knoxs "The Matrix" 6

Complete Greatness!

Watch it, love it, watch it again. Keep it up KNOX!

Scarecrow Man Ep::1 Scarecrow Man Ep::1

Spinning thing

That spinning thing has completely rocked my world. I guess I'm just easy to impress. The movie itself, well, wasn't a movie--or episode. Perhaps a really short teaser trailer. I would definately like to see the actual episode, just make sure you incorporate the spinny thing.

The First Thing The First Thing

Great

All that can be really said about this is that it is truly awesome. Great work!

Ninja Massage Therapist Ninja Massage Therapist

Utter awesomeness

That was fantastic! Extremely witty. I'm once again impressed by your work. Keep it coming, you'll be doing us all a favor.