Mr. Optimistic Mr. Optimistic

I enjoyed it

I really loved this movie, and the music was perfect for it. The only thing I would change is the very end with his wife and the "explicitness" of it. You could've gotten the point across some other way, instead of having to go off the deep end. Keep up the good work! Great movie!

Storys from Shadeborn Storys from Shadeborn

Pretty sweet...

The graphics were very well done but the grammatical errors, even if intentional, sort of ruined the piece a little for me, since the story is the focal point of the project. Keep up the good work!

Tower of Babel & the WTC Tower of Babel & the WTC

Funny concept, but.....

I know I was asked kindly not to watch, but I couldn't help myself. The movie was good overall, with a funny concept, but as darkmage8 says, "you leave a lot of important details out to prove your point." I enjoy hearing your views on things, but to sink to that level just isn't right....you're capable of more than that.

Epic Hard Jump Epic Hard Jump

I enjoyed the music and platforming a lot, even the "leap of faith" bits. But having an invisible hole in the invisible floor was a lazy way to add difficulty. I wouldn't mind playing a sequel with more difficult acrobatics. And maybe a more interesting sky box. Overall good stuff. Keep it up!

ColChope responds:

Thanks for your review ;)

re-TARDIS re-TARDIS

Much too short, but enjoyable. Would like to see more levels and better sounds and background music. Look forward to a more fleshed out version!

theonion770 responds:

Thanks very much for the nice feedback!

Effective Attack Effective Attack

Wacom Tablet FTW

I was able to throw my SNES controller at the wall until I realized I could grab my Wacom tablet, and then I beat the game in 3 minutes...you should make the last 3 medals automatically unlock if you beat the game quickly :3